Before applying for your bond,



A Bonded Title is a certificate of title that is marked “bonded.” Maybe you have heard of a “Salvage title” or “Rebuilt title”. A Bonded Title is similar. It signifies the title has a surety bond attached to it.


We sell those surety bonds. They are called Lost Title Bonds or Certificate of Title Bonds. You might need a Lost Title Bond if any of the following apply: you bought a vehicle and didn’t receive a title, you bought a vehicle and only received a bill of sale, you bought a vehicle and received an improperly assigned title or, you bought a vehicle and lost the title before transferring it into your name.


Not sure if you need a Lost Title Bond? Check out this infographic.  Please note that your local DMV is the only one who can tell you if you are eligible for a bonded title. Inquire with them before purchasing a bond/starting the bonded title process.


how to get a bonded title


“Very prompt, very accurate. My daughter and I were bonding around a mucked up title for a car we bought in California. Surety Solutions did a nice job getting focused on the correct form, and expediting our request.” -Gregory Whitehair